It is amazing how raising children (4 to be specific) can alter one's perception of time.
Fortunately, in the time since I stepped away to focus on my growing family SAFEHUT has waited patiently to be unfolded once again without losing its natural awe from the disaster responders. The reality is not much has changed in the world of emergency shelters.  The same key players from a few years ago are still the same ones today.

Please look for us at the upcoming conferences.  We are excited to share our latest developments.

SSmith

Comments

09/26/2016 3:50am

Such an inspiring story. I am so amazed on how you managed your time doing all that. I guess you are really good at organizing your time perfectly. It is not easy to raise a child and you're doing four so you're really a wonder mom! I am so proud and astonish of what you are capable of. You are a one great example of a strong woman. Keep on inspiring other readers by your stories and will look forward for more.

02/02/2017 1:11am

I agree with you with what you have said about how raising children can alter one's perception of time. I have actually two other siblings and I happen to observe how my mother see time as a very significant element. She always reminds us that we should always treasure time like it is the only thing we've got. Well, I don't blame her for believing that because I am that kind of person right now. I think of time as something that must be prioritized. Never waste any of your time, that's actually my motto in life. It actually made me more disciplined and responsible.

06/22/2017 7:52am

Good for you! There is nothing wrong with wanting to spend time with your family. They are the reason why you are working hard in this world. Taking time off to be with your loved ones is not something that you should feel sorry about because everyone deserves to have a wonderful time with their families. Do not feel as if you are not allowed to continue and follow your passion just because you now have a big family. You can still do so because our loved ones will always support us in the things that make us happy.

06/02/2017 9:03pm

I thought I was already having the hardest time of my life raising a four year old. I opened my eyes and saw other mothers doing a tougher job taking care of three or more kids. I am really amazed. I can't even take care of my dogs after giving birth to my son. I think the hardest part is not having my own place where I can have a say on things. It would have been easier to organise my activities and budget if everything is in place and no one is meddling. God please take my in laws as far away from me as possible.

11/22/2016 1:16am

This is so amazing and beautiful story. I can not imagine how you handle such huge job and responsibilities. Not everyone of us can relate in to your personal experience but I can be so sure how you handle your life with your love ones wonderfully. I can only realize and imagine if it happens to me personally, I don't certainly know if I myself can handle the same. Rest assured that your story of course enlightened and inspired me so much. And that, surely more people be inspired and have more courage from your story. Thank you for sharing your amazing life and continue to be a role model for many people.

Sure, I will visit these events soon. I am sure it will be useful for me.

03/10/2017 6:17am

I'm so amazed together with you that will make your blog like this to be really great so we truly wanted to have a nice and interesting blogs such as this.

06/22/2017 7:49am

Master Essay Writers

03/19/2017 6:27pm

Sometimes we need to dig deeper on this issue. Great opinion indeed. I may follow this case on the other time. Thank you.

Your blog content is very good. Great efforts thanks for sharing this.

I got here to this blog and it helped me to characteristic few new factors to my information. really, i am seeking to test new element anywhere I find. great written weblog and treasured statistics shared here.

06/05/2017 2:23am

Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.

I love her adorable bug ears. Such a goofy)).........

06/12/2017 4:39pm

What a complete explanation. Thank you very much for that.